Ossoff’s Shady Foreign “Journalist” Company
Jon Ossoff will say anything to hide his radical socialist agenda
- One of Ossoff’s biggest clients has been Al-Jazeera, the Qatari news organization known as a “mouthpiece for terrorists.”
- Ossoff has had a two year long relationship with PCCW, a Chinese media company run by prominent Chinese communists who opposed democracy in Hong Kong.
- In his initial candidate disclosure in May, Ossoff reportedly did not include his relationship with PCCW.
- The most alarming part of Ossoff’s relationship with PCCW is that the Chinese company is partially state-owned company, which means the Chinese government has been compensating Ossoff’s company.
- “Face to Face With ISIS,” a film produced by Ossoff, was harshly criticized by a former UN official for exploiting victims of sexual assault.
- Ossoff has refused to disclose exactly how much money he received in compensation from PCCW and Al-Jazeera.
How can Ossoff hold America’s adversaries – including communist China – accountable on issues likes trade and COVID-19 if he’s taking money from them?