New Team Perdue Ad Exposes Ossoff’s Lies
Liberal Democrats Spend Millions To Spread Outrageous Lies To Hide Their Dangerous, Radical Agenda
ATLANTA, GA – Today, Perdue for Senate released a new TV ad exposing Jon Ossoff and his allies for their lies about Senator Perdue’s strong record of results and decisive action to combat COVID-19. Since the start of the crisis, Jon Ossoff and liberal outside groups – including Chuck Schumer’s dark money organization – have orchestrated false attacks about Senator Perdue’s personal finances.
You can watch the new ad here: youtu.be/ddVR020ghV0
From the beginning, Senator Perdue made clear that he uses outside, independent financial advisors who manage his retirement savings and these third-parties conduct trades. The latest ad reveals that Senator Perdue welcomed and participated in multiple reviews of his personal finances, which were already publicly available through monthly and annual financial disclosures. Now, Senator Perdue has been cleared by three separate and independent entities.
“After months of false accusations and innuendo, the bipartisan Senate Ethics Committee, Department of Justice and Securities & Exchange Commission have each individually, independently, and swiftly cleared Senator Perdue,” said Perdue for Senate Campaign Manager Ben Fry. “Senator Perdue welcomed this review and is gratified that his record has been cleared. After a 40-year successful business career, Senator Perdue’s sole purpose of serving in the U.S. Senate is to represent the needs of the people of Georgia.”
“Jon Ossoff talks a big game about exposing so-called corruption. Making films for Al Jazeera and foreign-based companies is not fighting corruption,” said Perdue for Senate Communications Director John Burke. “While Ossoff may be good at peddling films for scandal-plagued media outlets, Georgia voters are too smart to buy his propaganda. Simply put, Jon Ossoff and Chuck Schumer’s super PAC were caught lying — again. It’s not the first time, and it certainly won’t be the last, but this leaves us to wonder what else they are lying about to hide their dangerous radical agenda?”
Once again, Jon Ossoff has been caught lying and he won’t stop. Here are several other lies Ossoff has already been caught spreading to purposefully deceive the people of Georgia to win an election:
- In 2017, Ossoff was caught lying about his national security credentials, with the Washington Post fact checker accusing him of resume “puffery.”
- This July, Ossoff was caught repeating debunked claims by Joe Biden about the Trump administration falsely silencing CDC officials about the coronavirus.
- Ossoff was caught lying about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) being an unequal Wall Street bailout even as his own father used it to save his struggling company.
- Despite pledging he wouldn’t take a “dime” of corporate PAC money, Ossoff has broken his promise and accepted tens of thousands of dollars of corporate donations.
- Jon Ossoff is running paid TV ads trying to tie Senator Perdue to a Senate COVID-19 briefing on January 24, when the Senator was not in attendance
- Ossoff’s allies falsely claimed that Senator Perdue shut down Georgia jobs while working for Sara Lee. In truth, Senator Perdue was working in Asia, and had no direct involvement in the domestic production or decisions being made here.
Jon Ossoff and Chuck Schumer have been caught in a lie
Senator Perdue welcomed a full review of his stock trades
And the Department of Justice, the SEC, and even the bipartisan Senate Ethics Committee cleared him completely
Despite that, Ossoff and Schumer continue the lie
Spending millions to hide their radical socialist agenda
What else are they lying about?