Last night, President Donald J. Trump delivered his first State of the Union address. Here are five key takeaways:
- Trump’s agenda is working. The historic tax cuts and regulatory relief are beginning to work and our economy is turning around.
- Fixing our immigration system. President Trump is showing real leadership get something done to fix this broken system.
- Moving at a business pace. President Trump is going to apply his successful, on time & under budget track record to rebuilding our infrastructure.
- Leveling the playing field. Free trade is critical for our economy, but it has to be fair.
- Investing in the military, reengaging with the world. President Trump is committed to working with our allies and protecting our homeland.
This was an optimistic message that all Americans needed to hear.
Together, we will build a Safe, Strong, and Proud America.